Re: [IP] pump

In a message dated 8/28/2001 10:09:39 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Don't get stressed over the school response as long as they don't
>  interfere. Teach your daughter to be self reliant and her teachers to
>  help her if she is low.

A very sensible approach for older kids (though I reallyl feel for the
working parents of young school age kids and preschoolers who must depend on
schools to look after their kids) . . . Tell me, Michael, what did you do
about the whole glucagon issue?  Did you teach the teachers or just go for
glucose tabs or other quick sugars and figure that they'd just call
paramedics in case of a severe low ????

PumpMama to Katie (10)