[IP] Re: Motivation

A while back, I read in the diabetes forecast about their books for
purchase. One of which I ordered and read front to back is the book Diabetes
Burn-out. I suffered from burnout a while back and through this process I
realized I was also suffering from depression. My depression runs in
cycles - Seasonal Affective Disorder. My moods drop when we, up northern
Michigan have less day light hours. Exercise and eating right also helps
improve my moods, plus I take an anti-depressant fall to spring. Depression
runs rampant with diabetics, it is something that is not your fault and can
be managed. Don't hesitate to ask for help and welcome to insulin pumpers
organization! Best wishes Sharon