[IP] Forearm testing and results with Freestyle

I use the Freestyle meter and only use my arms. I was told about the slight
difference in numbers between the forearm and fingers. I called Therasense
and was told that the finger site will be lower by 11%. That is not much.
Also it says something about the difference in results on the paper work that
comes with the meter. I just treat it with the correct amount of CHO. I have
checked my arms and fingers at the same time when I felt low and my arm said
I was 50 and fingers were 45. Anytime I check them both, the results are
always very close. Close enough in my book to keep away from sore fingers and
to continue with forearm testing. Happy pumping, Claudia