[IP] And Frustration Sets In!!

Just got back from seeing D.E. and she wants to wait on everything until my GP
doc gets back from maternity leave (end of Dec.) before we consider the pump.
I asked about seeing an endo doc. and I was told that the closest one is a 2
1/2 hr drive from here.  I live in a small area and the docs are not familiar
with the pump up here and they know of only 2 or 3 pumpers in Chico, down the
hill from here.  I am starting to feel like I was transported back in time a
number of years.  The diabetes educators up here have all had the training but
no experience.  I offered to be the guinea pig for them and they just smiled
at me.  My doctor still feels that I am not a good candidate because I am type
2 and I have too many highs and lows. This is getting ridiculous!!