Re: [IP] insulin

In a message dated 8/28/2001 8:35:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It would be interesting to find out, of the folks who have no problems
> with their insulin losing its effectiveness, where do they wear the
> pump? Is it right next to the body or attached somewhere cooler.
> Sue

I only put the insulin back in the bottle when there is a huge amt. left and
had problems with the set. I also don't put it back in if I was at the pool
all day in the heat. Anyway I wear my pump in the leather case attached to my
belt loop mostly but have worn it in the velcro waiststrap and also in my
bra. I think people are just stating there opinions and are not telling
people to do this. I asked my diabetes ed. and she said she wouldn't
recommend it but had other patients that did it.
Heather W.