Re: [IP] insurance frustrations....

Jess, you are not alone at all! I am also struggling to pay for my own
insurance while being laid off from my job until Nov. My boyfriend just
forked out $150 to pay a month of insurance. I feel so ashamed and angry that
I can't take care of myself. I sometimes feel like he is just feeling sorry
for me. I feel like I can't get ahead with the Temp. work situation. I have
also consider this but am currently drawing unemploy. If I did this it would
take away from that and I would end up hurting myself financialy and there's
no way I can do that when I am struggling now. Anyway you are not the only
one that's for sure that has these issues.
Heather W.