Re: [IP] I'm Angry! (insurance, grrrr)

I think it's so awful that we have to restrict ourselves from taking better
care of ourselves because certain things are not covered and we are limited
on how many supplies we are allowed to have to manage out diabetes. I get so
furious with this being single and trying to take care for myself on a
limited buget. I wish there was something that would be passed to help people
like us struggling with the same issues. The health insurances act like we
are going to take advantage of getting more supplies. How pathetic is that?!?
Like I will overdose on teststrips! I don't understand the deal with how
insurance co. work and probably never will.
Heather W.