Re: [IP] Diabetic and struggling

In a message dated 8/27/2001 9:44:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And if it wasn't for Minimed accepting my claim for financial assistance, I
> would not be on the pump because there is no way that I can afford to pay
> them anything.. time will tell with that because you have to fill out a
> financial aid form each year and have it approved.

       Can you tell me what this claim is for Minimed for financial
assistance? I thought maybe this was something that could help me. I pay $50
a month and right now I am laid off from my job and am having a really hard
time trying to afford this. Everytime I try and order supplies they say they
can't send them until I pay the remaining amt. on the pump which is aprox.
$900 or more. I was so upset because there is no possible way I can do this.
Thanks, Heather W.