Hi Kelley

Yes, I read the book and I liked in until it started recommending "get a
good mental health doctor to give you
some good drugs to cure your depression" other than that I found a lot
of the information helpful. I was just telling someone else, it's sort
of a matter of, I can  mentally reason out what I need to do and why
it's important, but there is an emotional side of me that  seems really
stubborn and wont budge.  Anyway, talking to people seems to really help.

Sue (in San Jose, CA)