[IP] recycling

SNIP>>>>>- email @ redacted wrote:
> I am sorry to say that it is NOT OK to put insulin
> back in the bottle for the
> simple fact of germs and infection.  >>>>SNIP

This is a YMMV (your mileage may vary or "different strokes for
different folk").   I re-use insulin leftovers - have no problems with
the insulin, always keep a bottle specially marked "premixed
vel/hum 5/1" on my counter.   It is nearly always used within a
couple of weeks.   I am fortunate that I have had no problems doing
this.  Some folks may have problems, and it is not medically

But, then I always have been allergic to the words "don't do
Bonnie Richardson