It was just yesterday that I had this same situation. Woke up at 490, lrg
ketones and felt horrible. I had to call my ex wife to come and assist me
since my vission was so bad I could not read a buisness card I had to call for
I have never felt sorry for myself before, but this morning that thought
started to enter my mind. I have lived with diabetes for 35 years, always
saying "Live life to the fullest". I have never really nown what it is like to
live with out type 1.
The cause of my DKA was a dissconnection. I have only been pumping for a
little over 1 month, and decided to try a butuck sight. It worked fine for 18
hours. Venting can always help. You just need to be cautious to whom you vent
and how loud.