Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:37:51 -0400
From: "Ruth Stephens" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] "Brittle" diabetics

Being brittle means that your sugars will fluctuate all the time and that
your diabetes is not in control.  Being brittle also means that you will
have more complications with your diabetes, i.e. blisters on your legs,
feet, sight problems  etc - you know, all the "great" stuff that can
happen to diabetics.

Ruth Stephens - good luck with your fight!