Re: [IP] re: kindergarten

> obviously, this specific program doesnt exist in the US/Canada.
> however, the idea of getting in an extra aide, on a volunteer or
> paid basis, may be one that should be looked into further.  i
> remember someone in the US telling me something about 'inclusion
> aides
This is pretty common in many districts. The people sometimes are
paid and sometimes volunteers.

In US public schools, there is a requirement that help be available.
To make it stick, make sure that your child has a 504 plan that
spells out the assistance requirements necessary to treat highs and
lows. The school may kick and scream, but they will comply before
risking the loss of federal funds.