I'm having a real hard time emotionally/mentally , getting myself to
take care of myself. The way I figure it, what's the point in
taking care of my body and prolonging  my life, so that I can live
another 30-40 years with diabetes. How do others
get themselves to care when you just really don't care?

I've just started going back to support groups but I haven't really
found a group that deals with the emotional, and mental frustrations
associated with having to care for diabetes. Most groups are very
helpful in the practical aspects of it, pumps, ratios, doctors, etc.,
but I don't know anyone who wants to talk about how you motivate
someone. How do you get someone to care. or rather, how do I get myself
to care.  And I'm not talking about whining, I'm talking about real
practical exercises or discussions, or meditations, or whatever, to
create positive results. Anyone got any ideas?