Re: [IP] Re: Great A1c

In a message dated 8/28/01 10:54:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Linda -
> Doesn't that throw off the res. amount?
> >
> > Barbara, if you know she is going to be disconnected
> > for a while, and if she
> > is not already on the low side, you might want to
> > give her part of her basal
> > before she disconnects.

You can do it with the prime feature also if you don't want it included in
your TDD count.  REgardless of how you get your insulin, it still deducts it
from the reservoir amount that is shown.  I think you meant the Total Daily
Dose  :O)
At least for MiniMed this is how it is....not sure which pump you have :O)