[IP] Change with Alarm

I bet the count is up to at least ten, whatever, count me in as one
who waits for the alarm to change batteries.  Even had to wait 6
hours till I was home one time (thought I had some at the office)
with no ill effect.  The pump doesn't just die when battery alarm
goes off, you still have a good bit of time.  Although, I do
recommend having some extra batteries on hand if you are more
than a few hours from home.
Bonnie Richardson