Re: [IP] insulin

Growing up in a house of three D's, we shared the same
bottles. We reused our syringes for weeks. Believe it
or not we never had problems infections or otherwise.
We didn't wipe the tops of our bottles or our sites,we
weren't on any diets and for the most part we have
turned out Ok! I think most of the money we spend is
for government waste.  Just my experience!
 IP 2 July 2001... Holley
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I am sorry to say that it is NOT OK to put insulin
> back in the bottle for the
> simple fact of germs and infection.  > send a

Do You Yahoo!?