Re: [IP] pump

Hi, My son also started Middle School - 6th grade and we're having slight
pump issues too. I did find a great paper that you can copy right from this
main site and you insert your childs name. It is for teachers and coaches. I
copied it and gave it out to all Ty's teachers at school. I also gave the
nurse the book Teens- pumping it up - last spring and she is reviewing it
again now. Ty's school nurse is very cool with the pump my problem is the
nurse supervisor! Control Freak! She doesn't want Ty to test in the lunch
room and he is not allowed to carry glucose tabs on him! The fight begins,
wish me luck  Dee