[IP] RE:Computer program

Hey everyone I need your help. I just started a class
on computer programming (Visual Basic) looks like it
is going to be a fun class, but I need your help. Our
BIG project is to write a program that would be
helpful for our everyday life at home or work. I want
to do one that would help "us" track BS's. I have
tried a few of the programs out there and they all
seem to be lacking something. Please send me your
ideas asuggestions to me personally:
email @ redacted
What would you like to see the program to do, what
would make it easier to help track your numbers. I
really appreciate any feedback. I have it in my head
what I want but sometimes it is helpful to get
opinions from others. When the project is done and
graded (16 weeks from now) I will share it with the
entire site.
Dave MM508 (Rex)
pumping since 7/17/01
Akron, OH