RE: [IP] Heat and Insulin

This is somethiing new that I have been reading here.

I thought when you change a site, you are to change the reservoir and the
insulin in it as well.

I gather that you fill your reservoir completely and only change that when
it runs empty, am I right?

I average out my past few days insulin requirements and then add about
another unit or so to push insulin through when I fill up the reservoir and
change it when I change sites.

Are there others who keep their reservoirs filled up and only change the

Kathy B.