Re: [IP] Tape problems HELP

Our CDE recommended something called Skin-Bond.  It is made by Smith & Nephew and
we found it in a medical supply/pharmacy in a medical office building.  The CDE
said that they use it all the time at camp when the kids go swimming.  They call
it "monkey snot" (YUCK), but it works.  It was about $10.00 for the bottle.
Don't forget something like Detachol to remove it.