[IP] Medicare Strip Coverage

I too have had this problem with Medicare and it not being 30 days since I
had last gotten strips.  I had the durable medical place call my endo for a
new script and they did fill my order for 10x a day.  I think I walked out of
there with 5 bottles instead of my usual 2.  Now my BCBS pays for my strips
and I get them in a 3 month supply so if I do run out I have to go to the
store and buy a bottle.  This hasn;t happened yet but make the pharmacy call
your doc and they will give you more strips.

Good Luck