[IP] insulin

I am sorry to say that it is NOT OK to put insulin back in the bottle for the
simple fact of germs and infection.  Even though you may clean off the top of
the bottle with an alcohol swab - all alcohol does is clean the surface - it
DOES NOT kill germs.  You need to use a Betadine wipe to kill any germs or an
IV prep wipe.  And even then germs can still find their way into the bottle.

I have had to change my infusion sometimes up to 3 or 4 times a day because
of the heat and I just use the same resevoir that I filled in the morning
with my original set change.

Good luck