[IP] Re: Medicare test strip coverage

    Medicare will pay for more than 6x da testing, but your Rx has to be for
the increased number such as 10xda.  If your endo only writes Rx for 6x da
then that's all that Medicare will consider necessary.  Talk to your endo
now about the situation and maybe a new Rx can be done for more tests a day.
You also (maybe you've done this) have to submit a form showing test results
as Medicare requires a 30-day log of actual testing to support all claims
submitted in excess of allowable amount.