Re: [IP] insulin

In a message dated 8/27/01 6:47:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< yesterday, my infusion came out , was much sweat due to heat outside.
Since I had
 just changed the set earlier in the morning, I put the insulin back in the
 bottle. before starting over. is that ok to do that? (took needle from other
 infusion set to to put it back in. MM508)   is that ok to do that, the
reason I
 did that is that I did not want to waste insulin, and I tend to run out more
 quickly if I do not do that >>

When my infusion set comes out, I don't do a full change-out. Just put in a
new set and reattach the tubing.

Jan and Elvis