RE: [IP] insurance frustrations....

I was forced since the day I worked (age 15) to start paying for my own
insulin, needles, etc.  My dad's excuse was that he had two diabetics in the
family and couldn't afford it.  Didn't mind much back then.  I think a
bottle of insulin was something like $2 and that was in 1970!!!

But, yes, I always had to make certain that any job I had had some sort of
insurance and medical benefits and it wasn't easy to find those sort of jobs
being a secty in those days...coverage was minimum to say the least.

Kathy B.