[IP] insulin

yesterday, my infusion came out , was much sweat due to heat outside. Since I had
just changed the set earlier in the morning, I put the insulin back in the
bottle. before starting over. is that ok to do that? (took needle from other
infusion set to to put it back in. MM508)   is that ok to do that, the reason I
did that is that I did not want to waste insulin, and I tend to run out more
quickly if I do not do that

David R