Re: [IP] Chicago - Navy Pier

In a message dated 8/27/01 6:13:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I gave the info supplied
> and that was given to the rep. It turns out this meeting is exclusive

Although this is NOT a national conference, anyone who wants to attend just
has to call Margaret K at the number that was listed here many times!  I'm
not at home right now so I don't have it here, but I assure you that you are
more than welcome to attend if you register.  I know for a fact that flyers
went out to more people than those in the immediate Chicagoland area!
Let me know if you have any questions.  I'm hoping Jan gets my reply because
I would liked to see her there  :O)