Re: [IP] treating uncooperative lows....

> But I rarely want to eat when I'm low. I'm not hungry. I am, but I don't know what I want. I'll eat ... just as soon as I (sort the laundry, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, etc.). Or maybe a small tossed salad sounds good.

This hits home as I have tested and read high, sometimes normal. I sulk,
noone comes near me, the slight nausea & sweats pass. When I calm down,
count carbs, take insulin (with correction factor too) & eat, sweat some
more, saying "nothing is wrong..."  Linda