[IP] I need a break

Kathy B. wrote:
Well, after almost a period of two weeks of poking my
fingers to death and recording and logging, I think I
need a break!
All I wind up doing is getting more and more
frustrated in not finding the right combinations and

My response:
I recently had both my endo and CDE say that as long
as you are back to normal before you eat again, and
are not having lows, you shouldn't worry about it.
Sometimes looking too closely causes more stress than
it's worth.  But if you are having lows, then you
should try to figure out why.

Do You Yahoo!?