Re: [IP] treating uncooperative lows....

> Jess,
>   HOLD ON TO THAT FRIEND!!!!!  yes I'm screaming but that friend is a GOLD
> mine!

don't worry, i have no intention of alienating him, or anyone else in my
gigantic support network...  (someone recently asked me why i didn't pick
up and move cross country...   my response..   because "my people are
/here/"  and they make all the difference in the world)

Jessica Marder
(617) 513-2845