Re: [IP] treating uncooperative lows....

In a message dated 8/27/01 12:53:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< does this work for anyone else?  (someone ignoring all of your protests,
 handing you food, and then just trying to keep your emotional "symptoms"
 contained...) >>

I went low at my daughter's wedding reception, yelled at Mom ("Back off, Mom!
Just back off!") and everybody else who was trying to get me to eat. Finally,
my husband announced that "the buffet is ready and Jan will get us started."
That worked.

But I rarely want to eat when I'm low. I'm not hungry. I am, but I don't know
what I want. I'll eat ... just as soon as I (sort the laundry, wash the
dishes, clean the bathroom, etc.). Or maybe a small tossed salad sounds good.

Jan and Elvis