[IP] Back-up device?

My name is Anthony Smith and I have several questions on the topic of back-up
systems, devices, etc., that I would like to ask the list members.  The
questions are:

1) What do you use as a back-up system for your pump?

2) How often do you use a back-up delivery device (needle and syringe, pen,

3) While using your back-up device, what type of insulin do you use (rapid,
regular, intermediate) and how many units per dose?

4) Do you use your back-up system for certain activities or only when there
is a problem with your pump?

Thank you for any help you can give me on this topic.

Anthony Smith
email- email @ redacted