Re: [IP] Forearm Testing

In a message dated 8/27/01 11:48:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> At first I compared the test results between my
> OneTouch and the Freestyle and ignored the 100 mg/dl

Although 100 points is a little extreme, it is normal to have the difference
between these two meters because the OneTouch is a whole-blood machine,
whereas the FreeStyle is a plasma machine.  The plasma readings will be
higher than whole-blood readings.
Regardless, finding a meter you are comfortable with is key... and I hope you
are happy and comfie :O)