[IP] to IP Administrators

I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative and on Sept. 25th, we are
doing a huge major kick off in 140 countries with a campaign called "Kiss
Breast Cancer Good-bye".  This will run until the end of Dec. 2001.

What it consists of is six different shades of lipstick in a tube with a
pink casing and the breast cancer emblem on it as well.  They will be
selling for $4 each plus 6% tax.

For the first time since Avon has started this campaign, they will be giving
the representatives back $1 for each tube of lipstick they sell.

I don't want the money and I have decided that I am going to take the $1 for
every tube of lipstick I sell and donate it to the Juvenille Diabetes
Foundation so they can put it towards research for a cure for diabetes.

Now, I know this is a sticky issue about not advertising via groups,
however,  by my donating my $1 to another organization, I will not be
realizing any profit whatsoever.

Would it be possible to pass this along to the group?  Can it be listed
somewhere as a reminder with my name and e mail address..this way if anyone
is interested, they can e mail me directly?

I would appreciate a feed back from you.

Again, thanks so much for all the support and if my head ever comes up above
water for paying doctors, medicines, supplies, pt, etc., I will most
certainly make a contribution your way..so many people have helped so much
since I've been on here and have been so supportive.

kathy B.