[IP] I'm Angry!

I just went to pick up some more test strips only to be told that Medicare
would not allow me to get more.

I have a RX for testing 6x a day but since I've been trying to get things
down right, am testing more like 10x a day and Medicare will not allow that
many tests a day, insulin dependent or not.

Guess I won't be checking my b.g. more than 6x a day..and I'll be lucky if I
can get another 200 until mid Sept.  I'm down to around 75 strips right

Just venting :)
Kathy B.