RE: [IP] I need a break! and Humalog issue

Hey Richard:
Sure, send me some pics directly to my e mail...
email @ redacted

I'm currently in the process of making Christmas crafts to donate to the
local elementary school for their holiday fair.  I miss doing this stuff
since I used to do crafts pretty heavily and also with the Girl Scouts...

So I figure, the heck with craft fairs, these kids love to see hand made
stuff and since it's not being sold on consignment, whatever the PTA prices
it at is a complete donation to the school!

I'm looking forward to starting my tutoring, hopefully next week with my
daughter's class as well as my little Brittney who I mentor/tutor at a
different school.

Thx for encouragement from all.
Kathy B.