RE: [IP] A testimonial

Oh Bob....

Sounds like you had a year I had back in 1990 when my whole life fell
apart...but I couldn't let it get the better of me.

Sorry about your divorce and about your dad...and I'm so glad to hear that
you are out of the hospital and doing better...what a way to have a wake up
call though!!!

Ok, now it's time for you to shake yourself up, get a hold of yourself and
say "I am Bob and I am important" and keep telling that to yourself.

Sure, we all get down, can't help it..the darn disease gets overwhelming at
times but you definitely don't want all of the complications that go along
with it as well..the disease is bad enough as it is...

When I tell people I wouldn't wish this disease on my worst enemy they just
look at me like "what is she talking about, she looks so good"...ha, I tell
them I'm like a rotten apple, shiny on the outside, all rotten on the

but, why let them see what's inside of me???  When I feel down, I stay
inside and keep myself busy and don't talk to anyone but when I am outside,
I paste a smile on my face and refuse to let anyone see the downside of

When my neuropathy gets so bad that I am virtually crippled and can't walk
and sometimes my neighbors see me, they just shake their head and can't
believe I'm the same person...well, hello, you're only seeing one part of my

People think that I snub them because I don't say hi to them...well, I have
to keep reminding them that I'm half blind and  unless they are standing in
front of me or stick their hand in front of my face, I can't see
them....then they look at me with such a shocked look....

I don't let any of that bother me, I only think of myself and my health now
and to heck with everyone else...YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!!  Remember that.

Huge hugs to you!!!
Kathy B.