Re: [IP] Warning: Minimed insulin reservoir escape hazard

That must have been scary.  I bet you were pretty full after having to eat all
of that food to counteract the insulin.
My son, who is 12, gave himself an accidental bolus in his sleep, but he felt
the vibrating of his pump (D-tron) and it woke him up.  He only took 1 1/2 units
so it wasn't too bad.  I'm just glad he woke up.

Take care,