Re: [IP] Forearm Testing

I quit using the Freestyle meter because of all of
this. At first I compared the test results between my
OneTouch and the Freestyle and ignored the 100 mg/dl
differences (Freestyle was always higher), but when I
realized the whole problem was with the forearm site,
I was discouraged. The whole point of getting the
meter was to give my fingers a break. A hundred indian
rugburns later,  had not found there was a difference
in numbers whether I rubbed the forearm or not.  I'm
terrified of lows and I don't want to risk inaccurate
readings. It's a great meter though, and I'm sure it
will be easier on my fingers with the smaller blood
sample and all, if I could just get the energy to deal
with the whole prescription changing nightmare at
Aetna's mail order pharmacy.  OK, I've convinced
myself - I'll switch back to the Freestyle when my
OneTouch scrip runs out.....
Catherine