[IP] Re: Don't worry about losing programmed info.

Regarding battery changes, changing batteries before the low-battery
warning. The pump doesn't lose information when the battery is low. I always
keep a pack of batteries in my purse when I am away from home, there is a
pack in my car too plus I have some at home. When the warning sounds I
always change them and the information is not lost on the pump. However, it
is always a good idea to record your basal rates just in case of a
malfunction of any kind-its better to be safe than sorry in that regard.
Best wishes, Sharon