Re: [IP] supporting spouse/husband's problems with lows

 My name is Bill ans this weekend i had an incident same as you described i was driving and my wife was trying to tell me to stop and was crying and i had kept going faster and faster and until she saw a copop and pulled e brake and parked car in parlk and told him i was a diabetic and told him to be nice with me because im very violent when im like this and i dont know. my doctor says t odrink coffee and the caffeine will help you tell when low if thats any help i havent been drinking coffee like i should have.

Bill
  dlehmann <email @ redacted> wrote: Karen said:
. << I never have a
problem detecting when I am going low. He has huge problems with it and
has done stupid things such as driving, and then passing out at the
wheel. Often times I have to force sugar down him, with him fighting
me, when his sugar is low. He is in complete denial when he's like
that, and is very combative...
Does anyone have any advice on how I can better deal with this? He is
getting on the pump. Do you think that will help matters?>>

I've had fewer lows since going on the pump, so that's a help. Using a pump,
I also test more so that helps too. If my wife thinks I might be low and I
don't realize it, she'll tell me in a way to make me think that I better
test and its MY idea to test. I'm so gullible when I'm low.

Bill Nagy
IT Professional
908-218-3510