[IP] Re: information on the insulin pump

The insulin pump is a cather that you put under the skin like a needle.  The
pump gave you a ten of a unit every hour.  The pump even gives insulin
throughout the night.  Your doctor will what program the background insulin
to Robies.  My ha1c was 7.3 10 months ago and now it is ha1c 6.8.  I really
love the pump it has made a difference traveling and in my diabetes care.