Re: [IP] supporting spouse/husband's problems with lows

Karen said:
. << I never have a
problem detecting when I am going low.  He has huge problems with it and
has done stupid things such as driving, and then passing out at the
wheel.  Often times I have to force sugar down him, with him fighting
me, when his sugar is low.  He is in complete denial when he's like
that, and is very combative...
Does anyone have any advice on how I can better deal with this?  He is
getting on the pump.  Do you think that will help matters?>>

I've had fewer lows since going on the pump, so that's a help. Using a pump,
I also test more so that helps too. If my wife thinks I might be low and I
don't realize it, she'll tell me in a way to make me  think that I better
test and its MY idea to test. I'm so gullible when I'm low.