[IP] re: suspend alarms

On 26 Aug 2001, at 19:18, Dianne wrote:> Catherine wrote in her e-mail that
she was surprised that ALL pumps don't have alarms when you put them in

George wrote:
>H-trons also alarm every minute that they are suspended, which again can be
overridden.  They do >advise you not to override the alarm system.

And that's exactly what I did, thinking that of course I would remember and
didn't need alarms when running a temp basal.  And then I put the pump in
suspend, forgot to turn it back on, got no alarms, and got into a whole lot
of trouble.  I never made that mistake again!