[IP] parents of classmates?

our daughter will be starting preschool next week.  we've obviously met with
and educated the staff, and that seems like it will work out well.

my question is in terms of educating other parents of the kids in the group.
on injections, i certainly would have sent out a letter, explaining that if
sending in snacks for birthday party, etc, to let us know so we can accomadate
it, etc.  but on the pump, this isnt as necessary, since she can just get an
extra bolus for an unexpected snack.  any thoughts?

chanie kadden