Re: [IP] Re: Diabetic and struggling

Deb, thanks for the input. It's nice to know I am not the only one that feels
this way. I am currently laid off and am paying to keep my insurance up on my
own. It is very expensive. My pt. is I am also in the same position as you
are with the insulin thing. I am waiting for my card. It's frustrating to
know that you have insurance but don't have the card to prove it! Heather W.