Re: [IP] A testimonial

I commend you for sharing your story and having the smarts to realize what
you need to do.  I am sorry for all your losses.

I would bet money that others will learn and grow from your courage to
share.  To me that is what support is all about.  Not being afraid of
sharing our truth and hopefully helping others a long the way as they help us.

I do believe that all things happen for a reason.  Granted while these
events are occurring I could give a damn what the reason may be.  :-)

And yes to those that remember my story in which I grate part I am still
dealing with, I am slowly learning what some of the reasons for me to go
through that nightmare was all about or what I came away from it with.

My thoughts are with you and please continue to take care of yourself.