Re: [IP] Suspend alarms

On 26 Aug 2001, at 19:18, Dianne wrote:

> Catherine wrote in her e-mail that she was surprised that ALL pumps
> don't have alarms when you put them in suspend.

The H-trons alarm every hour when you are on a Temp basal,
unless you've overridden the alarm system by turning it off.  The H-
trons also alarm every minute that they are suspended, which
again can be overridden.  They do advise you not to override the
alarm system.  You have to use your own memory if you turn the
alarm system off.  I have no alarm system for my memory.    :>)