[IP] support from loved ones

I have been reading all the emails about not having support in a marriage
when one has diabetes. I am not married yet but my boyfriend of 31/2 yrs. is
so supportive of me. He is always asking what's your sugar when he sees me
checking. He listens to my pump alarms and every little beep he hears. He
makes me feel good about being myself with the diabetes. I used to be
embarrassed by all the attention it brought to me. It certainly makes things
easier when there is another person that wants to learn about you disease
also. He sometimes doesn't understand the effects on my moods from the
fluctuating of bloodsugars and how any little thing can effect it but who
Heather W.